Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Maryland to Nashville, TN or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maryland to Nashville, TN or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Letter Carrier
I would like to transfer to nashville or the surrounding areas. My station is Columbia we are considered the country club of all post offices. We have apartments with big boxes, clusters with large parcel lockers almost at every box, curbside and business. no need for a maibag because we dont have ANY park and loop aka Walking to each door. Columbia is rated top 5 place to live in Maryland. My route consist of million dollar homes mouted, 45 min worth of business, and the rest is clusters. Plenty of Ot

Posts: 2 | Location: Maryland | Registered: 24 August 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Nashville Tn if we can get someone in Florida to go to your location we can do a swap… if interested please let me know brewbaby00@gmail.com

Natasha brewington

Posts: 20 | Registered: 31 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post