Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Seeking MutuAL TRANSFER FROM MOCA, PUERTO RICO TO FT MYERS OR CAPE CORAL, FLORIDA. M
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seeking MutuAL TRANSFER FROM MOCA, PUERTO RICO TO FT MYERS OR CAPE CORAL, FLORIDA. M Login/Join

Picture of Billyfeliciano42
posted
SEEKING MUTUAL TRANSFER FROM MOCA, PUERTO RICO TO
FT MYERS OR CAPE CORAL, FLORIDA.

My Name is Oliden Feliciano also known as Billy, I presently live in Moca, Puerto Rico, I am a Full Time City Carrier, My seniority date is September 13, 1991, am looking for a Mutual Transfer From Moca, Puerto Rico to Ft. Myers or Cape Coral Florida.
I have a wonderful full time mounted Route in Moca, Puerto Rico, where you have access to tons of wonderful attraction like scuba diving, horse back riding, and snorkeling only to mention a few, all only 15 minutes to ½ an hour to the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean, I am located only 15 to 20 minutes to the most wonderful and breath taking malls, not to mention the best warm weather all year round. My Route is an 8-hour route, with Permanent Saturday and Sunday’s off. Don’t miss out on this wonderful offer that only comes once in a Lifetime, because there are only very few positions available of this sort in Puerto Rico.
I myself waited 15 years to get this position and am willing to make a Mutual Transfer. I have been on my route for 25 years now and am looking for a Mutual transfer. I am looking to relocate due to my only daughter going to a college in Ft Meyers and my wife and I need to be close to her and family. Your prompt consideration will be greatly appreciated.
Any questions please feel absolutely free to email me at billyfeliciano42@yahoo.com or call me at 1-787-464-1553.
P.S. I have a wonderful home for Rent as well in the area.
Would you consider a MUTUAL TRANSPER

Posts: 6 | Location: Moca Puerto Rico | Registered: 23 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post