Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA TO FLORIDA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA TO FLORIDA Login/Join

posted
Looking to move to Florida to be closer to my family. My office has 18 City routes consisting of park and loop, dismount, riding, cluster boxes. In the Charleston district I am number 128 out of 155 carriers.Seniority 08/07 Multiple offices to chose from. Different routes come up for bid daily throughout the Charleston County area. Can move asap! Great beaches and restaurants. An hour and a half away from Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Carm,

Posts: 61 | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Carm.

Posts: 145 | Registered: 26 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Carm!

posted Hide Post
Carm, are they in need of carriers in your area? I also put in a transfer through e-reassign 2 years ago. I do not care about being a ptf again. How many TE's do you have, open routes, etc?

posted Hide Post
Hey, Patty, you should see how many might be ahead of you as a ptf. We have 2 ptfs and 3 tes' that go throughout Charleston County. they just had route adjustments and the unassigned got assigned to his new route. We had 2 people who had already retired. I know there are two routes up for bid at different stations. next week is the union meeting and I will let the people know if anyone has an interest.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post