Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Las Vegas, NV to Atlanta, GA or surrounding areas....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas, NV to Atlanta, GA or surrounding areas.... Login/Join

posted
My senority date is 03/96. Plenty of OT if desired, 24hrs of fun, lots of sunshine, no state tax. Looking to transfer to Atlanta, GA or anywhere between Atlanta and Central Florida. Will consider all offers. If instrested please call me at 702-265-3354. Tony

Posts: 7 | Registered: 19 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone from Atlanta or the area that Tony is looking to go to would rather come to Utah, let's work a 3-way trade. I'm looking to go to the Vegas area. Jay raiderfreak@comcast.net

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi tony! if you're willing to live in graceville, fl.

possible 3-way

Florida to Boston (chrisfl428@yahoo.com)
Boston to Vegas (me)
Vegas to Florida (you)

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry it took so long to reply back, been on vacation; yes i'm interested in a 3-way...

Posts: 7 | Registered: 19 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Tony,

I'm in southern calif trying to get to Las vegas. Just got a call from a guy in Fl. trying to get here. You still interested in Fl?

Maybe we can work a 3way ?

Let me know,

Thanks.
lewis
lewisk3b@hotmail.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Tony,

If I can talk wife into Las Vegas, I can get you to Atlanta. let me know if you traded yet.

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For your information: I tried to do a 3-way trade last year with a carrier in Atlanta,GA. Received denial letter from Richard M Norcross, Mgr, Human Resources P.O. Box 599393 North Metro Ga 30026-9352
Tel: 770-935-2295. The Atlanta District will take into consideration an exchange between two individuals. They will not do 3-way trades. Some states will do 3-ways and some will not.

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post