Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    SC Rockhill 20mins from charlotte NC to anywhere near central Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SC Rockhill 20mins from charlotte NC to anywhere near central Florida Login/Join

posted
Rockhill is a town of 90,000 in the country but 20mins to city life in charlotte NC and pineville. Pedro 321-945-5998 or penaloplor@comporium.net.could consider a 3way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pedro Pena,

Posts: 94 | Registered: 19 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
?

posted Hide Post
?

posted Hide Post
not sure if your interested but there is a carrier that is in miami that wants something close to charlotte....

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you but thats to south for me I need Lakeland or Orlando area

posted Hide Post
Would you consider Naples Florida ? Kibor18@embarqmail.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 11 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider, Winter Park, Fl.. Border to border with Orlando

Posts: 124 | Registered: 12 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im In Hillsboro Or 10miles west of Portland ull love it I would like Sacramento CA my mother is in FairField Ca would love go be by her.

Posts: 30 | Location: hillsboro Oregon | Registered: 24 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know a guy who wants my area Havelock nc i would like charlotte area and he's from naples fla if your interested in 3 way swap contact me monte10gunnz@gmail.com

Posts: 19 | Location: u.s. | Registered: 08 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post