Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    San Diego, California to Los Angeles County
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

San Diego, California to Los Angeles County Login/Join

posted
Looking for an exchange from beautiful city of San Diego, California to ALMOST anywhere in Los Angeles County for family reasons. (Palmdale/Lancaster too far)

Seniority date of September 2005. Hoping for similar seniority. Plenty of OT. Fantastic location in the city of San Diego!

I want to put out a feeler on this site before posting a Mutual Exchange in the Postal Record.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Keith888,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 31 May 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would u take Palmdale? We can do a 3way..

Posts: 5 | Registered: 22 April 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A bit farther than the wife wants to be from family. Apologies I should be a little
Clearer in my post.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 31 May 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still looking for a swap ??

Posts: 9 | Registered: 04 July 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith888:
A bit farther than the wife wants to be from family. Apologies I should be a little
Clearer in my post.
I'm in Pomona office ( L.A County) If someone from CT wanted to come to San Diego, it will be awesome for a 3-ways swap . seniority 9/06.

Posts: 33 | Registered: 13 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still looking for a swap??

posted Hide Post
hi there are you still looking I'm 45 min from Los Angeles....

posted Hide Post
quote:
Looking for an exchange from beautiful city of San Diego, California to ALMOST anywhere in Los Angeles County for family reasons. (Palmdale/Lancaster too far)

Seniority date of September 2005. Hoping for similar seniority. Plenty of OT. Fantastic location in the city of San Diego!

I want to put out a feeler on this site before posting a Mutual Exchange in the Postal Record.

Thanks.

Hey Keith have you found a swap? I’m in Glendale California. Willing to do a 3 way if we can find someone in the Vegas area willing to take San Diego. Let me know. My email is jstevenson710@gmail.com

Posts: 49 | Registered: 11 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi there are you still looking ? email me tribe_4@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
hey there are still looking? I'm near the the valley,Agura,and thousand Oaks

posted Hide Post
Hey Keith if your interested I may have a 3 way swap lined up with you coming to Glendale(Los Angeles) California
You can email me at jstevenson710@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks.

Hey Keith if your still want la county I’m in Glendale and have a 3 way swap lined up. Email me @ Jstevenson710@gmail.com