Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Bloomington IN (11/98) to Florida, Texas, Arizona, or New Mexico
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bloomington IN (11/98) to Florida, Texas, Arizona, or New Mexico Login/Join

posted
Bloomington is a beautiful university town close to Crane Naval Depot, Indiana's largest reservoir, national forest, Indy and host of cultural events and offerings. At a population of about 70,000, multicultural Bloomington has elements of urban life with a small-town feel, with great schools.

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Live in Arizona, I am a PTF of five years, are you still wanting to come out west>

Posts: 30 | Registered: 11 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If your interested in the San Antonio TX area, let me know, I have a possible 3-way.
bjahnke@juno.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: 20 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What did you have in mind?

thanks,

Paul

Posts: 105 | Location: Bloomington, Indiana | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to come west? Or do you have another option your working on? Please let me know, Thanks Arivne

Posts: 30 | Registered: 11 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi would you be interested in Colorado Springs, CO? This is a nice city and the weather is better than you would think. Possible three way transfer. Looks like 98 would be the highest seniority date of the three of us.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 27 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WELL, KEVIN, I AM INTERESTED. WHAT IS THE LOWEST OF THE THREE SENIORITY LEVELS BECAUSE THAT LEVEL WOULD BE WHAT WE ARE ALL ASSIGNED, NOT THE HIGHEST SENIORITY. ALSO, IN THIS THREE WAY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, WHO IS GOING WHERE.

THANKS, PAUL

posted Hide Post
quote:
Please Wait. Your request is being processed...
Logout: Postal Forums
Update LiveCloud Account Reply

Paul,
Here is my e-mail address you are right but we both looked at it differant ways seniority wise.
1corkyk@msn.com
A carrier from Albany sen. is 6/1998. she wants Bloomington. I want to go to Albany my sen. is 1/1994. you would come to Colo. Springs. We all would be 1998 seniority.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 27 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where out West did you have in mind.
Thanks,

Paul