Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Anyone from Tampa,FL.area that wants Austin,TX.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone from Tampa,FL.area that wants Austin,TX. Login/Join

posted
ASAP!! ready this summer or sooner.. call Ramon 512.762.5081 seniority 01/98 must have a great record to even begin this transfer... no accidents, high sick leave.. or management will look the other way..

Posts: 307 | Registered: 11 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
hey ramon, I'm going to try to get back to Texas next year 2010. A 2-3 years ago I used alot of SL do to a illness. Since then I have only used SL on average 2-3 days a year. Not bad. But I did have to file a work comp claim last year for a hernia and took COP for 3 weeks. Claim is closed and in a few month there will be no record in my office file. Do I have any hope of a transfer in 1 1/2 years? I have met 2 carriers here in Colorado that transfered here and had at least one work place injury and had used lots of SL during their 20-30 yrs in. But they had a clean record for a least 2-3 years before they applied for a transfer. Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks!

Posts: 7 | Registered: 21 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RJR,
1st. Where are you from? 2nd. what is you seniority? 3rd. It depends on how long you've been in the P.O., and how many hrs. of sick leave you will have on the books, the management transfer team will look at that 1st. and then your manager will do a employee evaluation form on you, if all is good , usually 2-3 months will get you a transfer..
When are you looking to do a transfer?

posted Hide Post
$