Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Seattle to california
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle to california Login/Join

posted
Anyone would like to transfer from Seattle to Fresno?message me for more information.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A-tom:
Anyone would like to transfer from Seattle to Fresno,ca?message me for more information.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 12 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from cali "Indio" Palm Springs area looking for auburn wa ,Kent wa. where you from

Posts: 1 | Registered: 16 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kevin, would you consider Portland, OR? I know it's not exactly where you're trying to go but kinda close.

Posts: 27 | Registered: 29 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If not Portland, we could see if someone in Seattle wants to come to Portland and we could do a 3 way swap. Let me know..

posted Hide Post
HEY Kevin and Dllaing83 please give me a call 253 269 2099. we can help each other out on three ways switch.

Posts: 63 | Registered: 23 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's the swaps? You have someone in Texas who wants oregon? I'd go to California, California goes to Washington, you go to Texas? Kevin isn't replying though. That could be a problem. Sounds like it could work if we get everyone on same page.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dllaing83:
What's the swaps? You have someone in Texas who wants oregon? I'd go to California, California goes to Washington, you go to Texas? Kevin isn't replying though. That could be a problem. Sounds like it could work if we get everyone on same page.

Hey Dlaing I'm in CA and I want to go to WA.

I know you emailed me before about where I am. I know it's not exactly where you want to be but it's a hell of a lot closer than Portland is. Office is about 100 miles to palm springs.

Let me know, I want to go back to WA pretty badly.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey sorry meant to respond. I'm actually in Oregon. But yea Vista would be nice, just housing is really expensive. Don't think that would work.

posted Hide Post
yeah i want portland. asap... did you say Vista? please text me. 253 269 2099

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dllaing83:
Hey sorry meant to respond. I'm actually in Oregon. But yea Vista would be nice, just housing is really expensive. Don't think that would work.

Buy a house in Temecula, that's about the halfway point between Vista and Palm Springs. Housing is cheaper there

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for Oregon, have you figured out a swap yet?

Give me a call 209-853-5149 Danny

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kevin hebb I found someone that want your station. please call back asap 253 269 2099.