Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Bremerton, Washington to Idaho (just about anywhere)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bremerton, Washington to Idaho (just about anywhere) Login/Join

posted
Letter carrier seniority date Nov'20. I'm pretty open to all cities in Idaho.

My dates are flexible but my preference is to move within the first couple months of the new year.

Bremerton is in Kitsap County. It is located west of Seattle by about a 1.5 hour drive (moderate traffic) or a 1 hour ferry ride. Neighboring towns are Silverdale to the north (10-15 minute commute) and Port Orchard to the South (10-20 commute).

Bremerton has a Walmart, Lowes, Fred Meyer, Safeway, and some other grocery stores. Silverdale has a larger selection including Costco, Target, Lowes, REI, Safeway, Sprouts, Total Wine, DSW, a mall, etc. Plenty of restaurants in each town.

Many options for outdoor activities in the area such as fishing, skiing, water sports, boating, hiking, camping, etc.

My office has a pretty good crew. Our Postmaster is a "doors always open" kind of guy. Everyone is pretty easy to get along with.

Happy to provide more info about the area.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 21 September 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in moving to the central coast of California (San Luis Obispo)? Gorgeous area with great weather.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 September 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mattywood:
Any interest in moving to the central coast of California (San Luis Obispo)? Gorgeous area with great weather.

Thanks for the offer but I'm looking specifically to live in Idaho. I'm considering cities in surrounding states that are commutable from Idaho border cities but nothing further than that.

posted Hide Post
Still searching

posted Hide Post
Bump