Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Orange County Ca to Las Vegas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Orange County Ca to Las Vegas Login/Join

posted
My Seniority date of June 2000, plenty of ot if wanted.

Posts: 22 | Location: LOS ALAMITOS | Registered: 04 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@OC- would you consider Seattle, WA?

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im interested in your transfer to las vegas. Let me know what your time frame.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phelps whats ur seniroity date, mine is 6-2000. I can transfer anytime I find somebody with about the same time in. E-mail me johsamim@dslextreme.com, by the way I will be in Vegas on 10-7 for about a week.

Posts: 22 | Location: LOS ALAMITOS | Registered: 04 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sun whats ur seniority date, a girl in Las Vegas might want to go there and u can come here. E-mail me at johsamim@dslextreme.com with more info.

posted Hide Post
My Seniority date is August 2007

Posts: 55 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of OC? I'm saw a post where someone in Vegas wants sacramento. A 3way might work. Let me know what you think. Bgrant98@gmail.com or 714-813-2946

Posts: 47 | Registered: 20 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post