Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    LAS VEGAS NV TO SOUTH EAST FLORIDA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LAS VEGAS NV TO SOUTH EAST FLORIDA Login/Join

posted
Looking to try to complete a 3 way swap with someone. I am in CT and i have someone who is in Las Vegas who wants to come here..and i am trying to get to south east Florida...please email me at aic473@aol.com...or call me at 860-810-8097...thanks!!

Posts: 94 | Registered: 26 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in kingman az and would love to go to las Vegas. There is someone from Kissimme Florida that wants to come to kingman .I don't know if Kissimme is some where you'd like to go in Florida, but maybe if you are we could to a 4 way. That would put las vegas in Ct you in Florida, Florida in kingman and me in Vegas. If this would work out for you call@ 928-897-9087 or email me at blrachie@yahoo.com thanks

Posts: 9 | Location: kingman, az | Registered: 08 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am in North Fort Myers FL , close to Cape coral,fl. and Fort Myers FL. I have someone from Sparks NV. that wants to go to Las Vagas and I want to go to sparks NV.If you are still looking please contact me at brewers1390@earthlink.net.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 22 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about West Palm Beach Fl

Posts: 16 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Hollywood fl wanting to go to fort Myers area if anyone is interested. marlon5656@msn.com

Posts: 49 | Location: Hollywood, Miramar, Pembroke Pines | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post