Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    All I want for Christmas is to go to Phoenix!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All I want for Christmas is to go to Phoenix! Login/Join

posted
Hi and Merry Christmas! I am a carrier in Tucson AZ with a 12/99 seniority. I want to go to anywhere near Phoenix. I know there is someone up there who would want to come to Tucson, so please, ask your co-workers, keep me in mind. Let's get a trade done for 2010! Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK... so I wanted a transfer for Christmas and that has come and go... Now I want a transfer for the New Year. Any takers out there?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeh Karen, Ramona is about 45 miles east of San Diego, and its kindda of country out-there. Other County's around are Santee, La Mesa, Spring Valley, Chula Vista, and National City.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 29 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well Karen, I'll decided and I'm going to pass on Ramona, CA. It gets just as hot there around summer time also. Good Luck.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 29 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post