Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Trying to move to Henderson,NV from Washington
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to move to Henderson,NV from Washington Login/Join

posted
Hi. Looking to transfer to Henderson, NV from Kent, Wa. My location is part of the Seattle district but in the Kent cluster. Im located 20 min from shopping malls and 30 min from the airport.

Kent is a great place to live in if you have kids. Great schools. 3 different high schools all pretty close by. It’s in the middle of almost everything.

Kent office has two different locations. Kent main has over 50 routes so if you want OT, there’s a lot even during our slow months and there is our Covington locates 10-15 min away. Covington is considered our retirement office. Only has 11 routes (which is my location). OT is hard to come by but everything here is mounted. Easy place to be at. During route bids you can bid between both offices.

If you have any more questions please let me know. Happy to answer anything you may need to know.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AlexvKeo,

A.Keo

Posts: 27 | Registered: 15 August 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post