Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    las vegas to north carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

las vegas to north carolina Login/Join

posted
anyone in north carolina want to swap for las vegas any cities will be looked at. regular carriers only.

Posts: 33 | Registered: 22 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
loking for a mutual trade from las vegas to anywhere in north carolina regular carrier seniority may 2018 can move fast

posted Hide Post
ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA WANT TO DO A TRADE TO LAS VEGAS, CONTACT JOHN AT JDP91665@SKYBEAM.COM OR 9704059193

posted Hide Post
What part of North Carolina are you looking to go to I have a guy who is from Goldsboro who may want to do a 3 way trade. Let me know..909 556 4598

Dean Murray

Posts: 26 | Registered: 21 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dean4598:
What part of North Carolina are you looking to go to I have a guy who is from Goldsboro who may want to do a 3 way trade. Let me know..909 556 4598

I believe I'm that guy. There's a carrier in San Diego which is where I want to go to that wants to go to Las Vegas which would complete a 3-way swap.

Posts: 24 | Location: Goldsboro, North Carolina | Registered: 28 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CJ4G63:
quote:
Originally posted by Dean4598:

I believe I'm that guy. There's a carrier in San Diego which is where I want to go to that wants to go to Las Vegas which would complete a 3-way swap.

Hey cj would you be interested in Glendale California? We can work a 3 way.I want Vegas.

Posts: 49 | Registered: 11 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post