Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Trade for Phoenix, Az or surrounding areas from Indianapolis, In
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trade for Phoenix, Az or surrounding areas from Indianapolis, In Login/Join

posted
I am a carrier with 23 years with the Postal service. I am looking to trade with someone wanting the Indianapolis, In. area. I have two daughters and their families there. Will consider other areas around Phoenix. Contact me at 317-545-1926 or E-Mail me at katytheboss@sbcglobal.net thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Katy,

Posts: 57 | Registered: 17 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would like to move to somewhere in Arizona. Please consider trading for Indianapolis.

posted Hide Post
Would like to get to Az. Please call if interested. 317-910-1386 Thanks

posted Hide Post
Please consider a trade with me for Indianapolis, In. It is a good place to live and work in. I have two daughters tht live in Phoenix and I would love to move out there.

posted Hide Post
Katy I am trying to get to Indianapolis and I am in Colorado Springs, Co. Maybe if we look for someone in AZ that wants Colorado. Thanks, Camby

Posts: 20 | Registered: 01 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
try this guy... he was looking from Glendale to Col. Springs last summer... Glendale has 3 offices to choose from and it is on the west side of Phoenix... nice area if you stay in northern Glendale

jashatto Posted 02 July 2009 21:22
seniority 1-06. I'm a regulaer looking to get to Colo Springs to be closer to family. Glendale is just west of phoenix by where the Cardinals and Coyotes play

Thanks Jason

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are a saint dude! Hope Katy reads that message too! Thanks

posted Hide Post
you are welcome, but I am a dudette! Jason is the guy who wants to transfer. Let me know if you can't find him, cause I have some connections in Glendale that maybe can help find him. Karen

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, Sounds like a great ideal. I've never traded before. Do you know the process? Call me at 317-545-1926 at home or 317-910-1386 on my cell Thanks for the interest. I hope everyone is still interested.

posted Hide Post
Sorry wags...female here too but I call everyone "dude". Smiler

posted Hide Post
no problem dude! ; )

posted Hide Post
I will call the Glendale PO's tomorrow and see if I can find jason for you. I will let you know what I find

posted Hide Post
I have an e-mail in to a supervisor in Glendale to try and find Jason for you. I will let you know what she says.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the help

posted Hide Post
Katy, Jason Shatto works at the Glendale downtown station. You can call him at 623-842-5863. Good luck!