Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa FL to Orlando FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa FL to Orlando FL Login/Join

posted
anyone interested in mutual swap from TPA to MCO?

Posts: 12 | Location: Orlando Lockhart Station | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in relocating to Tampa to pursue a Masters degree a USF. When do you want to swap stations? I'm in Central Florida.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, Im in St Pete ...where in Orlando are you..how far from lakkeland ? Thanks

Posts: 30 | Location: St Petersburg, Florida | Registered: 05 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are stationed in Tampa and you're interested in a mutual swap to Orlando, call me at (954) 296-1273 to discuss details.

Posts: 12 | Location: Orlando Lockhart Station | Registered: 02 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Casselberry which is 1 hour and 40 minutes from Lakeland. From Tampa you are still closer to Lakeland than from Casselberry, FL.

posted Hide Post
Isnt that closer to Lakkeland than St Pete? Its about 70 miles from st Pete to Lakkeland. Thanks

Posts: 30 | Location: St Petersburg, Florida | Registered: 05 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is 1 hour and 4 minutes via I-4 E. 58.02 miles from St. Pete to Lakeland, fl