Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Tampa , Fl to Ga , Nc , Sc , Tn !!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa , Fl to Ga , Nc , Sc , Tn !!! Login/Join

posted
Looking for a swap ! Email is edwardh813@tmo.blackberry.net and seniority is 10/04 ! Let me know if you are interested or have any questions !

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Raleigh, NC ?

Posts: 70 | Registered: 03 September 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Northeast Alabama. I work @ the Gadsden, Alabama P.O. I live on Sand Mountain on the southern end of the Appalachian Chain (20 minutes from work). Seniority 9/04.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what part of n.c.their is someone from durham n.c. are you interested? 650 679 4803 roberto

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Life's , I may be interested . I am talking with another crrier about a swap but would like to keep all options available . Please email me , my address is in the original message . Thanks.

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey Ed, would you be interested in durham n.c.? my email is rrayos3@yahoo.com thank you

Posts: 87 | Registered: 25 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post