Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    looking for a swap from modesto,ca to any where in the chicago area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

looking for a swap from modesto,ca to any where in the chicago area Login/Join

posted
I am a t-6 with a senority date of 9/2000 with a swing that has good over time if you want it. Need to get back home for family reasons.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 11 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to be in modesto. Lets see if we can find someone that wants to come to seattle from chicago. I was in chicago last year...wish we had talked then...

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
u go to joliet (chicago suburb)
joliet goes to tucson, az
tucson comes to seattle
i go to modesto....

will it work for u?

Posts: 64 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
what are seniority dates here? and are all regulars?? I am 12/87 and what part of Tucson would I get?

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes that would work for me. joliet is about 30 min. south of chicago.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 11 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Billy, who is in Tucson who wants Seattle?? If you are thinking it is me, I am in Tucson, but I want Phoenix. Oldsaltyseadog, do you know anyone in Modesto who would want Tucson??

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
yea Wags, Billy C needs to be more specific in his posts, seniority, phone numbers..so people can contact

plus, he is posting way to many one liners, with no info.

Tom, i'm waiting on last link for our trade!!

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
We are still waiting on information form other carriers....

Modesto and Joliet are ready, are you???

posted Hide Post
Hi, I am in Seattle and also would like to come to Modesto. My seniority date is 05/94, and if we can find a three way wanting to come to seattle from chicago that would work..

Posts: 10 | Registered: 18 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I wish people would leave contact info...

saini2002 I may have a trade, are you in Seattle or suburb?

email me jukeboxdj@aol.com

posted Hide Post
quote:
oldsaltyseadog

I am in Nw Indiana(Valparaiso) . About 1 hour from Chicago.Seniority 6/99. No wait. I can go now. slmpost@yahoo.com 219-477-7831 Sharon

Posts: 17 | Location: Valparaiso,In. | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in deerfield, IL. and i need to get to modesto, if Deerfield works let me know, my seniority is 07 of 2002 and im a full time regular, my name is ray and my phone number is 702-418-7109 and my email is rayrayg99@yahoo.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 21 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post