Postal Forums
Looking from Mesa, AZ to California or Florida, $5,000 up to $7,000 in this pot

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/3873952277

23 May 2012, 19:57
robert sanchez
Looking from Mesa, AZ to California or Florida, $5,000 up to $7,000 in this pot
Looking for a two way or three way mutuals transfers. Have been working with the post office over 24 years. Don't care on loosing my seniority years. $5,000 in cash also will be in the pot, first priory is Southern FL and then Southern CA, I am so ready to make this move.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: robert sanchez,
23 May 2012, 20:35
JukeboxDJ
if ya know anyone in those areas that want Joliet, il, i'll take Mesa

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com
25 May 2012, 18:28
robert sanchez
quote:
Originally posted by robert sanchez:
Looking for a two way or three way mutuals transfers. Have been working with the post office over 24 years. Don't care on loosing my seniority years. $5,000 in cash also will be in the pot, first priory is Southern FL and then Southern CA, I am so ready to make this move.
There is nothing wrong with Mesa, AZ, it is a wonderful city, good routes, good people everything that you hope for a retirement location and city, just I need to move due to my daughter illness to a humid state like Florida.
25 May 2012, 22:47
JukeboxDJ
lots of humidity in IL too......I need to get to dryer air for my allergies...would you consider IL??
25 May 2012, 23:30
robert sanchez
quote:
Originally posted by JukeboxDJ:
lots of humidity in IL too......I need to get to dryer air for my allergies...would you consider IL??
Sorry, but I need Florida, my daughter can not be a State that has 4 different weather like IL, and also I got family at Florida who will give me and my family a lots of help and support. Thanks.
27 May 2012, 14:29
robert sanchez
quote:
quote:
Sorry, but I need Florida, my daughter can not be a State that has 4 different weather like IL, and also I got family at Florida who will give me and my family a lots of help and support. Thanks.
???????
30 May 2012, 23:14
Claudio Diaz
quote:
quote:
quote:
???????
Robert, I have been trying to get a mutual transfer since the last three year but nothing at this moment. Wish for the best for you and your family. Good luck.
03 June 2012, 16:47
robert sanchez
quote:
Originally posted by Claudio Diaz:
quote:
quote:
quote:
???????
Robert, I have been trying to get a mutual transfer since the last three year but nothing at this moment. Wish for the best for you and your family. Good luck.
Thanks. The same to you and your family.
04 June 2012, 20:19
robert sanchez
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Claudio Diaz:
quote:
quote:
quote:
???????
Thanks. The same to you and your family.
???????
07 June 2012, 16:59
JukeboxDJ
Robert,

Would you take Orlando?? If so, may have a 3 way trade, LMK

Rick
10 June 2012, 15:51
robert sanchez
quote:
I am willing to go up to $7,000. in cash to have this done by fall. I need to move due to my family illness.
10 June 2012, 17:28
JukeboxDJ
Orlando??

you gonna answer one way or the other??

I sent you an email as well, with no answer..
10 June 2012, 18:20
robert sanchez
quote:
Orlando??

Sure, I will take Orlando.
15 June 2012, 21:07
robert sanchez
quote:
quote:
Orlando??

Hey JukeboxDJ have you go any answer yet from her. I email her and no answer yet. I would try later again. Thanks.
17 June 2012, 22:44
robert sanchez
quote:
quote:
quote:
Orlando??

Hey JukeboxDJ have you go any answer yet from her. I email her and no answer yet. I would try later again. Thanks.
Still looking for a mutual transfer from AZ to FL ASAP.