Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Wa. Wenatchee to Anchorage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wa. Wenatchee to Anchorage Login/Join

posted
contact:alaskabob@genext.net or bob stibrany po box 373, wenatchee wa.98807
7-94 seniority date. 15 from the top of 50
true 4 seasons, no state tax. 3 dams in the area give us the cheapest electricty in the nation.car tabs 50.00 a year. i'm not a home owner, so i can't fill you in on property taxes etc. family in anchorage. ready to come up in march for interview, (& see grand kids).would like to move this summer by aug.

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bob, just thought I would let you know, our postmaster did not think there was anybody on reassign to come to wasilla. If the ptf leaves and 2 people retire the first two people that come in will probably become regulars right away. You can always turn down reassign if you were not the first on the list. scott

Posts: 104 | Registered: 15 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i might get up there to seefamily in march or april. perhaps i will stop in and see the postmaster while i'm there. whats the adress of the office & who should i ask for ?

Posts: 372 | Registered: 27 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post