Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    DALLAS TO ORLLANDO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DALLAS TO ORLLANDO Login/Join

posted
Plano,TX(Dallas area)to Orlando area(near Disneyworld) SEN Date July 30,1989 3 offices in plano approximantly 150 carriers plenty of OT. housing reasonable
Gary 469-222-4017

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Gary,
My name is Debbi Ciraulo, I am also trying for a mutual transfer. I am trying to go from West Palm Beach,FL to Hot Springs,AR. I have found someone in Hot Springs that wants to go to Dallas. Would you be interested in a three way transfer coming to West Palm? West Palm Beach is about 3 hours south of Orlando straight down the Turnpike. West Palm has 8 offices to bid on and plenty of overtime. No state taxes and minutes to the ocean. My seniority date is 6/13/81.
Debbi

Posts: 4 | Location: Lake Park, FL | Registered: 16 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mailmom:
Hi Gary,
My name is Debbi Ciraulo, I am also trying for a mutual transfer. I am trying to go from West Palm Beach,FL to Hot Springs,AR. I have found someone in Hot Springs that wants to go to Dallas. Would you be interested in a three way transfer coming to West Palm? West Palm Beach is about 3 hours south of Orlando straight down the Turnpike. West Palm has 8 offices to bid on and plenty of overtime. No state taxes and minutes to the ocean. My seniority date is 6/13/81.
Debbi

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post