Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Seattle bid cluster area to Puyallup, Auburn, Renton, Kent
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Seattle bid cluster area to Puyallup, Auburn, Renton, Kent Login/Join

posted
I'm in the Seattle bid cluster, current station is Westwood office as a T-6. The office covers zip codes 98106,26,36,46. My Seniority date is May 30,2016. Looking to transfer to the outskirts of the city bid cluster. Message me here or reach me via text 909-456-0687.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 07 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey! Im looking to transfer out toward seattle next year. Would you tell me which office(s) you think are the best and which (if any)use fss? thanks for the info Smiler
--katherine
-klewis0112@rocketmail.com

Posts: 45 | Location: Waterville, Maine | Registered: 26 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No FSS used here. Even transferring on you will have to rebid on routes using your swap Seniority. I am out of Westwood that covers 4 zip and love the atmosphere. Burien, Des Moines are high Seniority so I will assume they are good offices also. But any station within the Seattle bid cluster has its own benefits. From where you plan on living to how much OT you want. Since each office has its own dynamics.
quote:
Originally posted by Kat Around Denver CO:
Hey! Im looking to transfer out toward seattle next year. Would you tell me which office(s) you think are the best and which (if any)use fss? thanks for the info Smiler
--katherine
-klewis0112@rocketmail.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 07 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post