Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Boise to Missouri or Kansas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Boise to Missouri or Kansas Login/Join

posted
Been waiting for over a year for E-reassign. What a joke! Anyone from Missouri wanting Boise, Idaho?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have e reassign in to go to Boise..but I'm in southern
CA...would anyone like to do a 3 way trade?

Dean Murray

Posts: 26 | Registered: 21 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We can all thank the NALC for selling out veteran letter carriers. There havent been any carrier jobs posted on e_reassign in a good while. They made that stupid agreement to covert 3 or 4 CCAs for each transfer taken. Just another slap in the face to those of us that have spent years and sometimes decades working hard and paying union dues.I checked one office that I put in for and Im number 20 on the list. Thats 60-80 openings they could fill before ever getting to my name. So yes....it is a joke. But good luck to you all and to everyone on this site. Trades are really our only hope to get to an office that for whatever reason would be best for us.

Posts: 126 | Registered: 08 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Markge, have you been listening to my conversations? I just tried to have a chat with my Pres and VP about this very thing 2 days ago. I say "tried" because they both walked away from me. Truth hurts I guess. I have been #1 on E-reassign for a year now. #1 behind 5 or 6 CCA's of course. #2(actually # 10-12) on a couple of list. This could take years to transfer with the system they put in place. They should be ashamed! Still happy to take our dues though.

posted Hide Post
Hey Keith. Yea, sadly it isnt just a conversation that you are having. At least I can say that my union reps will at least listen, even though its a national MOU. So nothing they can really do. I even talked to the union VP in Waco Texas where Id like to go. All i got from him is they are holding management to the CCA conversions to transfers ratio. Well thanks......thats a lot of help. Being 16 on a list for me will never come with this system. I have 29 years in. I just need to be closer to family. As for your Prez and VP.....my last comment to them would have been, give me the paperwork to withdraw from the union. You dont talk to me, I dont pay you. I do wish you and everyone luck here. Its our only real option now.

posted Hide Post
What it comes down to is discrimination against career employees. Many of which have served this country. Both parties agreed to this and at some point you would think someone would have spoke up. Shameful.

posted Hide Post
The Union officials that actually "negotiate" or cave to these types of agreements dont care about the actually carriers. Some of them havent carried mail in years. And the union gets the dues either way. And on the management side.....they just want to pay as many employees as possible the lowest end of the scale. Doesnt matter to them if you are any good at your job or not. So put in decades of loyal service and when you want or need something that benefits you and your family.....all you get is an "Oh well"!

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally postedtrying to get

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Todd73,

Posts: 34 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA.... (Orange County) | Registered: 10 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trying to get to Boise. I'm in WA.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 28 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post