Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Who wants Midland, Michigan? Looking to transfer ASAP!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants Midland, Michigan? Looking to transfer ASAP!! Login/Join

posted
Full Time regular in Midland MI, looking to go just about anywhere! Although I'd prefer a cooler climate! Midland is a nice clean friendly town, home of a minor league baseball team, great schools, lots of parks, churches, hunting and fishing nearbye. OT available, great office staff. Midland MI was just named one of the best small cities in America to raise a family! (It came in at No. 4) accoring to Forbes magazine! Anyone at all interested?? Desperatly looking to move! Family reasons (wife seeking employment elsewhere) If interested at all, please feel free to email me at johnnie555@yahoo.com I'm open to just about anywhere so PLEASE dont hesitate to send me an email!

Posts: 133 | Registered: 17 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
????? gotta be someone?

posted Hide Post
Anyone??????? I've been trying to move for about a year now, starting to get pretty desperate!!

posted Hide Post
jonw; what is your seniority date? there's a carrier in Medford Oregon who's looking for
Grand Rapids or Muskegon. please post

Posts: 44 | Registered: 05 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Assaf:
jonw; what is your seniority date? there's a carrier in Medford Oregon who's looking for
Grand Rapids or Muskegon. please post

Senority date is 8/06, I was already contacted about the Oregon possibility, its a lil too far West than I'm looking for, Colorado/Montanna is about as far west as the wife is willing to move! But I'm gonna keep working on that! thanks for asking though!!!

posted Hide Post
jonw; I'm in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I'm interested in Medford, Oregon. Maybe the guy in Medford is willing to do a 3-way trade, if you are interested in Santa Fe. good luck.

posted Hide Post
Hello,

Would you be interested in a three way with the person in Santa Fe?

He wants Medford, I want Michigan?
Please let me know. Thank you.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carnan:
Hello,

Would you be interested in a three way with the person in Santa Fe?

He wants Medford, I want Michigan?
Please let me know. Thank you.

No thanks Santa Fe is not something I'm interested in at this time.. Looking for more of a cooler climate, ie. more northword!

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Bountiful, Utah?

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jonw; Santa Fe is not as warm as you might think.
We are located at 7000ft elevation. we don't get the heat at all. Winters are mild compared to Michigan, but not by much. Santa Fe is the 3rd most sought after city in the US, even though the city has about 75,000 population. I have worked in Minneapolis, St. Paul and in Albuquerque, and working conditions are by far much better here. Check it out. Thanks Assaf(505-466-1128)

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the interest, but that the present time I am not interested in Santa Fe, I currently have my house up for sale and have offers and if it sells I might be interested in Bountifull, Utah, so I will keep ya posted if that should occur. In the mean time, I'm mostly interested in Northern Michigan, Wisconsin, Minesotta, or Montanna.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jonw:
Thanks for the interest, but at the present time I am not interested in Santa Fe, I currently have my house up for sale and have offers and if it sells I might be interested in Bountifull, Utah, so I will keep ya posted if that should occur. In the mean time, I'm mostly interested in Northern Michigan, Wisconsin, Minesotta, or Montanna.

posted Hide Post
Ok it would be a three way so let me know asap. thanks and good luck!

Posts: 38 | Registered: 17 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It might me be to late but if you guys want to open the conversation again about a 3-way for Medford I am in St.Paul let me know.

Posts: 53 | Registered: 29 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post