Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Desperate times call for desperate measures. Cash paid for a trade.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Cash paid for a trade. Login/Join

posted
Ok here's the deal. I have had two transfers denied from the other end of things and three people change their mind. Maybe if I dangle some cash out there, that will do the trick. I am offering $2000 to the first person who can complete a trade from the Phoenix area to Tucson AZ. I have been approved everytime I try, so I know I am good to go. If you want to work out a 3 or 4 way trade I will figure a way. We had a 4 way trade worked out recently but only 3 out of the 4 people were approved. I only ask that you have a good record and are 100% committed to doing this. Cash will be paid the first day at our new positions. I want to move NOW, so please respond quickly! We can work something out so don't be shy people!!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thinking about it, I have family down there and my mother-in-law lives down the street. $2,000 maybe!

Posts: 23 | Registered: 29 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Frank, call me or e-mail me. I am totally serious about this and want to move ASAP. my approval is good, so it won't take long. Call me 520-240-5460 or e-mail me AZMailLady25@aol.com. Thanks!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my name is mickey and i am ready to jump in if i can. i am in a northwest suburb of chicago(hanover park) and i need phoenix area,hopefully se corner(gilbert)mickey121783@hotmail.com. very serious

Posts: 3 | Registered: 20 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
I am in Tulsa, Oklahoma & Oklahoma District may scoff at a three or four way, but I am trying to get to Phoenix or Tuscon as soon as humanly possible.

Posts: 20 | Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David, I am trying to get to Phoenix and I am in Tucson. Which is your first preference?