Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Upstate NY (Elmira/Corning area) to Anywhere
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upstate NY (Elmira/Corning area) to Anywhere Login/Join

posted
Girlfriend and I are looking to move somewhere else in the upcoming few months and am currently putting out some feelers right now to see if anyone is interested in transferring to this area.

Smaller office, not much OT required often, and a little far from the bigger cities. Real nice area here. Things move a little slower here.

We're looking for a similar place, maybe near a bigger city but perhaps not directly in one. Looking at all offers right now.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 03 December 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. Im john.

My grandpa still lives in Williamsport, Penn. I have hazy memories as a kid driving around there before the "family move". Beautiful areas so of course YOUR POST STOOD OUT TO ME.

Im located in Wheat Ridge, Co. (Kind of a town) but a small 23 route offce with not too much OT either.
It is 15 min. to the Mountains or 15 minutes to downtown Denver.

If interested, continue reading.... "This is where im going to sell you on transferring with me."

It's a bit faster pace than my wife and I were used to,
BUT we adapted quickly because of the diverse outdoor activities there is. We even put off having a child for the past 4 years to enjoy everything. After this long, we are ready for something new.
We'll even leave you our snowboards.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 20 | Registered: 21 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Hello,
I am in Southeast Florida. Interested in upstate NY. My office is Hollywood, FL - plenty of ot. Near beaches (very close) and the Florida Keys are a daytrip away.

Posts: 3 | Location: hollywood florida | Registered: 16 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Auburndale, FL 33823; I’m about 15-20 miles from Orlando and about 30-35 miles to Tampa. My office has 9 city routes and my seniority is 8/2003. If you’re interested, please write to me at pudyredjr@yahoo.com and tell me a little about your office, since the add doesn’t specify office, zip or seniority. Thanks.

Posts: 30 | Registered: 30 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post