Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Colorado Spring to Indy, Greenwood, Martinsville, Bloomington or surrounding areas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Spring to Indy, Greenwood, Martinsville, Bloomington or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
Looking to get back w family sen date is May 06. Route is residential walking, few bus, and apts. Call Camby 719-217-1081.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 01 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Camby, Would Cincinnati Ohio work for you? 90 miles to Indy!

Posts: 78 | Registered: 10 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or how about Marion Indiana? Approximately 1 hour north of Indy.

Posts: 82 | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ohio will not work. Marion doesn't sound too bad. What is your route like?

posted Hide Post
just to let you know, I doesn't matter what your route is like. You DO NOT switch routes. you only swap locations (city) You both become unassigned regulars. Management can temporarly assign you to their route; but your routes go up for bid. Since you will be a regular you can also bid when you get there. thats how it works.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 21 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is not how it worked at my station. We had a swap and the guy that came from Az got the other guys route.

posted Hide Post
I looked Marion up on the map last night. It will not work for me either. It is too far of a drive from Indy to Marion for a daily thing.

posted Hide Post
Hey Camby I live in Indianapolis, In I read you response on my add. If we can get in touch with the person wanting Colorado maybe we could do a three way trade. Do you know how to contact him? I don't know the procedure. Call me if your interested. 317-545-1926 at home or 317- 910-1386 on my cell. It would be great to get to Arizona to be with my daughters living in Phoenix.

Posts: 57 | Registered: 17 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Camby, I went back to June of 09 and found his add. I left him a message. I don't know how often he checks his. If you are still interested we can see if wags can contact him, if he doesn't reply soon. Or we can contact the branches in Glendale. Let me know if you want to do this. Thanks Katy

posted Hide Post
Katy I am still interested. I don't know anything about a swap either. I don't even know where to go from here.

posted Hide Post
I have answered jshott's add. Haven't heard from him. I'll try to see if I can contact him or see if wags can use her contacts.

posted Hide Post
Katy maybe we could put up a post for the area in AZ that you want for Colorado Springs?

posted Hide Post
We can try anything. I'll try to see if wags has any suggestions

posted Hide Post
In Tenn, deperately wanting to be with ny family in Colorado, especially Colorado Springs! If you can get to Tenn, my postmaster will help get you to your final destination. And of course, my wife will do just about anything to get me home!

Call my cell (Colo #) 720-989-7521 and my email is warden.billy@yahoo.com. Call or text anytime!

Thanks,

Billy

Posts: 6 | Location: Current/TN--Moving/Colorado | Registered: 25 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you can find someone in Indianapolis that wants to go to Tenn then we can talk about a 3 way swap!