Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    ATLANTA TO GULF COAST FLORIDA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATLANTA TO GULF COAST FLORIDA Login/Join

posted
GREAT OFFICE 20 MINUTES NORTH OF ATLANTA. bccole1221@yahoo.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 26 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What town north of Atlanta? How many Routes? What is your seniority date? Are you fulltime?

Posts: 7 | Registered: 13 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Norcross, ga. we have around 60 routes. Seniority date is 2001. I'am full time.
quote:
Originally posted by tom72:
What town north of Atlanta? How many Routes? What is your seniority date? Are you fulltime?

Posts: 11 | Registered: 26 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe we can do a 3-way swap. I need to get to ATL. I'm currently in NY. Let me know if you find someone from Gulf Coast Florida wanting to transfer to New York. 516-587-4487 or whyflowers@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: eve,

Posts: 12 | Registered: 05 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of Gulf Coast? I'm in Pensacola.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hiare you still looking for a mutual exchange. i am a regular city carrier from new port richey florida.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 17 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I'm in the Atlantic side of FL. West palm Beach area, clear beaches, 2hrs across from Ft Myers, 2 1/2hrs from Orlando, 4hrs from Fl Key West. Sn 06/98.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 03 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in CA trying to get to NC. Interested in a possible 3 way swap with kvcunningham in NC and noonie in Ft. Myers, FL?

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi are you still interested in a transfer. Im a regular city carrier from new port richy. Its 35 miles from tampa and 25 miles from clear water. My cell number is 727-247-3882. email is jackgonepostal@gmail.com.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 17 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post