Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Central PA to Central FL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central PA to Central FL Login/Join

posted
Regular carrier seniority 6/86 wanting transfer for wife's health to central or suncoast district. From Clearfield, PA. small office with 7 routes in the heart of the PA wilds with great hunting, fishing, camping all outdoor sports and more. Low cost living in a beautiful state. Regulars only. Other Florida areas considered. E-mail kimoon60@verizon.net

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
myoutboards@yahoo.com

wanna come to 33710 in florida? sunny sunny and,did i mention its sunny?

Posts: 32 | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lpierce
posted Hide Post
what about graceville fl? one city route and an auxilary. i have top seniority and can choose my day off. nice small town close to Panama city beach, four and a half hours to Atlanta less than four hours from Jacksonville about six hours to orlando tampa or savannah ga my e-mail is chrisfl428@yahoo.com

Posts: 10 | Location: graceville fl | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have you transferred yet. I'm located in central florida, leesburg office. We have 14 city routes and many rural, 30 minutes south of ocla national forest. Close to west coast of fl. how close is your office to wellsboro, PA

Posts: 53 | Registered: 11 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey dlove,

working on 5 way swap where you could end up in PA. lemme know if your interested.

aronandmariah@comcast.net or
763-486-8092

thanks

Posts: 72 | Registered: 10 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post