Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Forget all moves
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forget all moves Login/Join

posted
You may as well quit posting and searching. With the possibility of more than 300 plant closings you must understand that trades are off the table. Instead all of those people from the plants that don't retire will be put on the streets. Even though I want to trade from Marion, IN to Jax, FL or Savannah, GA it just isn't going to happen. They have already shut down eReassign so that even your HR cannot see what is in it. Give up, trades are done!

Posts: 57 | Registered: 21 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They have seemed to pull all reassignment oppertunities from the site, but you can still submit a request to any office that you want. So if your looking for a eReassign move, I would say apply so when the dust settles from the plant closings and clerk reassignments your app would be higher on their list. It is my understanding that they review them in the order that they recieve them. As for mutual transfers, they shouldn't be affected, but the approval process may slow down even more. But if your going to lose a lot of seniority, you may get affected at your new office.

Posts: 30 | Registered: 20 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post