Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    sturgis mi. to naperville il. or surrounding area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sturgis mi. to naperville il. or surrounding area Login/Join

posted
robert carlson,full time letter carrier, hours are 8:00 to 4:30 & senority date is 03/30/93.I am 2nd in senority and i wish to transfer to naperville or surrounding suburbs to be near family. There are many lakes in area (including my lake property).All offers welcomed, bob, (269)625-8872, rcarlson57@charter.net

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
How about Joliet, IL?...

Need a 3 way to get to AZ..

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick,

Sorry, but Joliet won't work for me at this time. Thanks for responding.

Bob

quote:
Originally posted by JukeboxDJ:
How about Joliet, IL?...

Need a 3 way to get to AZ..

Rick

Posts: 10 | Registered: 29 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
why? it's right in the middle of all the cities you want.....well, looks like your one of the picky ones

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick, what's with the tude, it's not even close to where you want to go. Chill, we all want to be somewhere else.

Posts: 77 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
no "tude" here....he did agree in a email, then didn't answer for a long time.....

and if you look at a map, it is right in the middle of all the cities he list...

hell, i'm willing to go 50 miles within of what I like, just to get where I need to be, wish others would consider it too, instead of the frustrations of still waiting.....

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Bob,

Any luck yet??....Joliet, IL still open..

LMK, Rick