Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    MESA, AZ TO GA OR MESA, AZ TO NC ($5,000 to move to AZ)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MESA, AZ TO GA OR MESA, AZ TO NC ($5,000 to move to AZ) Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual transfer from MESA,AZ To GA or MESA, AZ To NC. Anywhere close to Atlanta or surrounding cities and anywhere on NC. I am willing to make this happen by the end of this year 2012 or beginning next year. I also will give the person or persons who want to make this transfer done a $5,000 cash bonuses.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Alexander,

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
if we can get Atlanta to Joliet, Il, i'll take Mesa...

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure I will keep your name and e-mail with me for any three way request.

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Alexander,

how about an email address for you, so I can email if I have a trade??

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alexander:
Looking for a mutual transfer from MESA,AZ To GA or MESA, AZ To NC. Anywhere close to Atlanta or surrounding cities and anywhere on NC. I am willing to make this happen by the end of this year 2012 or beginning next year. I also will give the person or persons who want to make this transfer done a $5,000 cash bonuses.
My email address is alexhernandez1967@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
If you consider South Carolina which you can get to GA give me e-mail: prgunn09@aol.com

Posts: 17 | Registered: 12 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Michael I got your message, remember that I am at Mesa, AZ. Do you have someone who wants Mesa, AZ from SC. Please let me know. Thanks.