Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Trying to complete a four way with arizona to texas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to complete a four way with arizona to texas Login/Join

posted
Need someone from Arizona to go to Texas, San Antonio area (about 29 minutes)to the city of Seguin. Reg carrier with seniority date of 4/2006

Posts: 52 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is this a 2 way?

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, I was trying to work with someone was in Ill, who wanted to go to Arizona and someone who is where I want to go going to Ill. I am in Texas trying to get to the central valley in California

Posts: 52 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
oh u where workin with rick.... lol he tries so hard to work a trade with me to modesto but the guy has with military service like 80+ yrs..... was told by my husbands friends mother who works as a secratary for a post master that he wouldnt be approved cause if they offer to give people 5 yrs and money they dont want them cause it is to easy for them to retire....

Posts: 97 | Registered: 08 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Reggie P.

Do you remember me?

I'm sure you already probably guessed that I am no longer too interested in going to Texas. My Dad is no longer interested in moving to that general area, like he used to be. I hope you can work something out. Best of luck. It was nice talking with you.

Thank you
Dan

Posts: 60 | Registered: 08 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I wish Bungie26, either Erika or Chris would quit posting those lies!!

He is a FERS employee, so none of that nonsence counts on him......also, that is not the reason he can't trade, if you ever read his email to all involed in our trade, you would know the reason....

and sorry Reggie, looks like Modesto is out at this time....will let ya know if he gets back to me, as he wanted here bad!!

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I'm in Phoenix looking for a three way too let me know lakers_661@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 24 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post