Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    meadville, pa to florida.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

meadville, pa to florida. Login/Join

posted
Great office. 14 routes. Plenty of o.t. 35 minutes from lake erie beaches. 1 hour from downtown pittsburgh. 1 hour from downtown cleveland. My senority is january 1998. Limited discipline in this office. Management is reasonable. Fishing, hunting galore. Ski resort 1 hour away. Small town great for families. Routes available now. Low crime. My family have lived in florida and I was stationed there. We visit yearly and love it there. Would love gulf coast side but would consider all of florida. Dont wait on a great oppurtunity with a great office. Please contact me if interested. (814 547 1929).

Posts: 16 | Registered: 23 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just to let you know I will also pay for your move

posted Hide Post
This is a great opportunity for anyone who loves the north and the seasons. A great office. Please contact me to at least talk about. Floridaplease.

posted Hide Post
There has got to be a possible three-way out there. I really need to get to florida

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi, I've been looking to get to North Carolina for about two years now. I'm in Miami near the Beach and The Heart of Downtown. Interested if we can find someone from NC that wants PA?

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lets check it out. I'm interested. Anyone outthere from north carolina interested.

posted Hide Post
Great office. Anyone want pa. I'm still looking for florida.