Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    let's make it a HAPPY NEW YEAR, let's trade, IL to AZ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

let's make it a HAPPY NEW YEAR, let's trade, IL to AZ Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
From Joliet, IL to AZ...for health and personnal reasons.

Check these out and trade with me, will go ASAP

http://www.cityofjoliet.info/

http://www.cityofjoliet.info/A...CommunityProfile.pdf

these give you all the info you should need. Need any more, contact me.

Rick jukeboxdj@aol.com 815-685-9374

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Rick, what's going on with E-reassign to Phoenix? Any word when Article 12 will be lifted for that area?

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Karen,

Nothing on ereassign and no clue on Art.12...

Wish something would come up...had a girl back out on a trade to Green Valley...

Still hoping for a good New Years trade!!

Rick

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hey, talked with my Postmaster, she said she would take a PTF in place of me as a regular. Also said I would take lowest regular position where I go.

So, propose a trade, i'm ready!!!

posted Hide Post
Rick, you better check with your union. This is on the front page of this site...
Mutual Transfers
U.S. Postal Service employees can exchange jobs with other postal employees, as long as certain conditions are met. ELM 351.6 states:
ELM 351.6: General Policy
Career employees may exchange positions (subject, when necessary, to the provisions of the appropriate collective-bargaining agreement) if the exchange of positions is approved by the officials in charge at the installations involved. Mutual exchanges must be made between employees in positions at the same grade levels.
The following employees are not eligible to exchange positions:

1. Part-time Flexibles with full-time employees.

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Karen,

Well, she is looking at it this way:
Career employees may exchange positions (subject, when necessary, to the provisions of the appropriate collective-bargaining agreement) if the exchange of positions is approved by the officials in charge at the installations involved. Mutual exchanges must be made between employees in positions at the same grade levels.

PTFs and regulars are same grade levels. So guess it's up to the officials in charge, where I find, if they agree also.

as for the Union, they are letting the PO walk all over them anyway. I may give up my VP and steward positions cuz of that. and will anyway if I move.

posted Hide Post
CHECK THE NEW POSTAL RECORD> Green Valley AZ for Dupage kane or cook county Will consider other areas. Laura 520-349-1500

Trying to help you, Bill

Posts: 43 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill, but when I talked to her, she said Joliet was the closest city for her. Then after I emailed her with a date to change, she changed her story and traded with someone from Geneva, oh well, hope something pops up

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
and now, Postmaster is taking what District is telling her, just what it says in the ELM. She still wishes she could do it, so may still try, if something pops up....

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
ANYONE???

i'm ready and willing ASAP!

come on lookers, reply with an option!

posted Hide Post
Hey Rick. This just popped up on board tonight. You better move before Felicia beats you to it! haha Got anyone in AZ who wants Vegas??

im ray, im a full time regular looking to swap with a full time regular in chicago, my seniority is 07/07/02, you can contact me at 702-418-7109 or email me at rayray7gs@live.com

posted Hide Post
or better yet Rick, why not just take Vegas and try to get to AZ then? At least you will be closer here!

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
yea, thought about it, but he was rude in his emails.

and will talk to Felicia today, she wanted FL, but just think she wants out, LOL