Postal Forums
Who really wants to move to AZ?

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6611098312/m/4123981077

23 February 2012, 21:51
Jarocho1
Who really wants to move to AZ?
Mesa, AZ to Southern, CA or to east coast on NC, SC, or FL. Due to family illness I need to move out of Mesa, AZ ASAP if you are interested email me at junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com. I am so ready, two or three way would work. Thanks.
29 February 2012, 10:13
Ron P
I am in Greenville SC If you are iterested. There is carrier in Florida that wants the phoenix area and I want Florida. We could do a 3 way and it could workout for all 3 of us. Let me know. Ron rrthfour@aol.com or (772) 713-9988
29 February 2012, 14:04
OG1976
Hi Ron, I wish i could do SC, but I need Charlotte for family reasons. I would like to leave by this summer so it would've been perfect! Thanks anyway. I will let you know if I hear of anyone wanting SC.
01 March 2012, 19:49
Jarocho1
quote:
Originally posted by Ron P:
I am in Greenville SC If you are iterested. There is carrier in Florida that wants the phoenix area and I want Florida. We could do a 3 way and it could workout for all 3 of us. Let me know. Ron rrthfour@aol.com or (772) 713-9988
Ron. Due to my daughter health, we have decided to changed my request to a mutual transfer to Southern Florida, my daughter need to be a humid weather like Florida. Thanks.
04 May 2012, 10:46
junior20
quote:
Originally posted by Jarocho1:
quote:
Originally posted by Ron P:
Ron. Due to my daughter health, we have decided to changed my request to a mutual transfer to Southern Florida, my daughter need to be a humid weather like Florida. Thanks.
Good luck.
17 May 2012, 15:27
Jarocho1
quote:
Mesa, AZ to Southern, CA or to east coast on NC, SC, or FL. Due to family illness I need to move out of Mesa, AZ ASAP if you are interested email me at junior.diaz1965@yahoo.com. I am so ready, two or three way would work. Thanks.
???
21 May 2012, 19:45
JukeboxDJ
I am in Joliet, IL, a suburb of Chicago and will take Mesa, if someone will come to IL...

my seniority is 12/87, but not concerned to lose it, just want to be a regular....

Rick Jukeboxdj@aol.com
22 May 2012, 00:12
Jarocho1
quote:
Originally posted by JukeboxDJ:
I am in Joliet, IL, a suburb of Chicago and will take Mesa, if someone will come to IL...

my seniority is 12/87, but not concerned to lose it, just want to be a regular....

Rick Jukeboxdj@aol.com
Rick, I will be checking around for someone who want IL, I really need to move to FL ASAP. Let try to work this out for a three way.
22 May 2012, 06:46
JukeboxDJ
ok, i'm ready!!.....was getting ready for that PTR position, then they pulled it...
26 May 2012, 11:40
Irene
What happened to the guy in Nashville?????
26 May 2012, 13:42
Jarocho1
quote:
Originally posted by Irene:
What happened to the guy in Nashv hei ille?????
He is on vacation. He will call me when he is back.
15 June 2012, 08:53
robert sanchez
quote:
Hey, Jarocho any progress or news on your mutual transfer, I know that you are still looking to move to your family to Florida. I never thought that this will be so hard to do.