Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    $ 2000 $ NYC TO CENTRAL FLORIDA/SUNCOAST DISTRICT
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$ 2000 $ NYC TO CENTRAL FLORIDA/SUNCOAST DISTRICT Login/Join

posted
$$ 2000 $$ DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!! NICE AREA, OT, ACCESIBLE TO EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE! EASY ACCESS TO MAYOR FREEWAYS, TO UPSTATE NY, NJ AND CONNETICUT...
FOR FAMILY REASONS....READY TO GO!

Posts: 34 | Location: radio city station/ new york city | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
your not supposed to pay for transfers and dont go to a seasonal office in the suncoast i made that mistake and it took a year and a half to get a transfer out.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 19 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the info Christine0000. What is a seasonal office?

Posts: 34 | Location: radio city station/ new york city | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you seen this on the facebook swap page?

Pete Koronas anyone want to come to naples fl i'm looking to get back to rochester ny or surrounding areas please contact me atl1-239 -289-5193 senority 12/88

Posts: 16 | Registered: 03 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a seasonal office means plenty of hours from nov - april and hardly any when the snowbirds ( senior citizens) go home i was lucky to get 12 hours during the summer months unlesss i got a haold down on a route.

posted Hide Post
i got my transfer through e-reassigh it took a year and a half but i finally got one Good Luck

posted Hide Post
Thank you Christine000000000 I have waited that long too. They tell me the same every time I call " there is a freeze" uh. I have everythin ready to go, all I need is a date and I'll be there. Than you again for the info.
Yes Jasonk I had seen his post but Rochester is about 5 or 6 hours from where Im at. I don't think he will consider that. Maybe!