Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Carrier in Duluth, Minnesota seeking a mutual exchange with a carrier in Edmonds, WA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carrier in Duluth, Minnesota seeking a mutual exchange with a carrier in Edmonds, WA Login/Join

Yahoo IM
posted
I have been a carrier out of the Duluth, Minnesota office for fourteen years. My seniority date is March of 1999. The Duluth office has a great mixture of walking routes, mounted routes, and business routes. I am currently on a business route that includes the Miller Hill Mall. Many of the Duluth routes are beautiful with scenic views overlooking Lake Superior. The cost of living in Duluth is extremely low, and the house market for buyers is wonderful. There is no traffic to speak of in Duluth, and the winters are tolerable because it is a dry cold. The management and our union are on friendly terms with each other here in Duluth, and frankly I am not really wanting to leave the best work environment that I have ever known. My wife has been offered a job in the Edmonds, Washington area, and that is the only reason why I am desiring to leave my noonie blankie. If you are interested in trading with me, please contact me at diklapine@yahoo.com or 615-887-5304. This would be a win-win trade all the way around.

Posts: 1 | Location: Superior, Wisconsin. Work in Duluth. | Registered: 02 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post