Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Atlanta Georgia suburbs to Denver Colorado PLEASE!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta Georgia suburbs to Denver Colorado PLEASE! Login/Join

posted
T6 looking to transfer August 1st. Currently a T6 Carrier. Please save me from the PTF nightmare. Seniority 1/1998. Great office with plenty of OT for those that want it. Call Pete 678-641-4962 email slventuro@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pete,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there. We are looking to transfer from Las Vegas to Atlanta suburbs. What do you mean ptf nightmare? Would you be interested in Vegas? How hard is it to get a route in Atlanta or Atlanta suburbs? Husbands seniority is 10/1994 with a great route. Thanks for your time : )

Posts: 2 | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Pete. Are you committed to Denver or are you just looking to come out west? I have 20 years so you will not lose any seniority.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Philip, my wife is getting transfered to the Denver area August first. Keep eye out for three way swap??? Need Denver, Littleton etc. suburbs.

posted Hide Post
Thanks Pete. I've been looking for going on two years now. Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 24 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Philip:
Thanks Pete. I've been looking for going on two years now. Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking?

I work out of the Peachtree Corners office in Norcross Georgia. Great office.

posted Hide Post
Hello, i'm in Nashville. looking to go to Atlanta. Keep me in mind for a 3way swap

Posts: 51 | Location: nashville tn | Registered: 20 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post