Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Florida to North AR,AL,MS,South MO,any TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to North AR,AL,MS,South MO,any TN Login/Join

posted
Ft. Pierce/Port St. Lucie -- seniority 5/93. Would prefer Mountain Home Area, but would strongly consider similar areas. Lots of golf, fishing, pro and colege football, Spring Training baseball. Less than two hours from Orlando. One hour to Palm Beach. Laid back office; plenty of overtime if desired. Great NALC local. Mounted routes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flamailman,

Posts: 15 | Registered: 03 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Have you considered Kentucky at all? Please let me know. Thanks, Mari

Posts: 19 | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Havn't considered Kentucky, but am open to any ideas. What part of Kentucky?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 03 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look up Delaware online and you can see all the beautiful places we have that will interest you very much. PENN STATE DELAWARE U MRYLAND all colleges close by.

Posts: 6 | Location: Delaware | Registered: 28 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Flmailman,

Been a long time since we communicated. Just wanted to know if you were still interested in a transfer out of Florida or not? After 6 years, I am ready to move to another location. Family down by Mobile area. If you have already transferred, thats cool. If not, message me back if you like. Thnaks a bunch!
Mari

Posts: 19 | Registered: 25 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my seniority is 12/93 I have plenty of mountain and i am from the city that never sleeps....I am a combo driver my station is mostly all good residential area..NYC -Bronx....trying to get to live closer to my 4 year old...If interested contact Isaac 347 219 2993

Posts: 321 | Location: bronx ny | Registered: 14 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flamailman:
Ft. Pierce/Port St. Lucie -- seniority 5/93. Would prefer Mountain Home Area, but would strongly consider similar areas. Lots of golf, fishing, pro and colege football, Spring Training baseball. Less than two hours from Orlando. One hour to Palm Beach. Laid back office; plenty of overtime if desired. Great NALC local. Mounted routes.
Hi, who you consider Nashville, TN, I got a three way for you and we can get this done ASAP. He is ready and so them I. E-mail me at robert.sanchez1966@yahoo.com.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post