Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Corpus Christi, TX to Augusta, GA or surrounding areas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Corpus Christi, TX to Augusta, GA or surrounding areas Login/Join

posted
My seniority date is March 1999 and I want to transfer from Corpus Christi, TX to the Augusta, GA area. Willing to consider locations within a 100 mile radius of Augusta, GA. Corpus Christi offers: beautiful weather, no state tax, great beaches, good fishing, low cost of living. There are 9 bidding stations and OT available. All offers considered. Looking to transfer ASAP. John, (361) 946-8838

Posts: 2 | Registered: 05 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John: left you my email address with a typo in it.... I am an SSA/DA near Atlanta (between Athens and Atlanta) that wants to got to Corpus for health reasons. I emailed details before...email me if this is a possibility at kathyscof@bellsouth.net.

Would your postmaster take me as a PTF clerk? I would love to switch to carrier craft, but dont think that's possible! If you know any clerks that want to swap, please give them my email...

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post