Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Plano,TX to FT.Lauderdale Fla.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Plano,TX to FT.Lauderdale Fla. Login/Join

posted
City Carrier , DSI,seeking mutual transfer.Hire date 07/04/1987. Wife being transfered. Will know for sure by Mid May. If interested my e-mail is mailman08@verizon.net Plano is 15 miles(north) from Dallas. My Station has 40 routes and plano has 4 bidding stations.
Rusty-972-977-5567

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello rusty,

my name is tony kyles i am a reg. carrier in jonesboro ga near atlanta. there is a carrier in port st lucie that would like to come to atlanta, if that is to far i understand, if not maybe a 3 way swap will work for us. my sen date is 2/4 i know that is not a good look for you, but let me know. thanks

Posts: 21 | Registered: 09 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wife's transfer still in limbo. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will keep you posted.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
whats up rusty? let me know if you need to transfer

Posts: 21 | Registered: 09 November 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Phoenix, AZ sen date 11/88. Looking at moving back to Texas. Possibly work out a 3-way trade. Sharon shar520@cox.net 602-690-3665

Posts: 41 | Location: Phoenix,AZ | Registered: 08 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IM IN KANSAS CITY AREA LOOKING TO GET TO DALLAS AREA, START 1996, ANY POSSIBLE 3WAYS? ANYONE WANT TO COME TO KANSAS CITY AREA?
IRECLAY@GMAIL.COM
CLAY

Posts: 21 | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post