Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Murtual Swap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Murtual Swap Login/Join

posted
Serious Mutual Swap, Regulars ONLY From Atlanta to Arizona( Chandler, Phoenix, or Tucson)My Seniority Date 03/86 call me at 770-365-7344 or e-mail me at rameldah@bellsouth.net THE SOONER THE BETTER

Posts: 11 | Registered: 07 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what happened with Joe??

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wags
Joe says he is having personal problems and he is having doubts about the swap. He is also afraid that if he were to go to Atlanta that he would be sent to another station. I've explained to him that he has nothing to worry about. He would be an unassigned regular. It is a possibility that I would be assigned to another station, other than Silverbell Station. I am SO BENT OUT OF SHAPE with Joe. If you know what I mean. Now I have To start all over, that is if I'm lucky enough to find some body that wants to come to Atlanta.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 07 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
girl, I am sooo sorry! I know exactly what you are going through having had 4 people already change their mind. This time looks very promising for me though. Just keep advertising here and print up some flyers and mail them to the union offices to hang in break rooms. You must be very creative and pursue this! You can do it!

Posts: 339 | Location: United States | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post