Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Charlotte, NC to Northern California or Oregon.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charlotte, NC to Northern California or Oregon. Login/Join

posted
Looking to swap around Spring 2018. Seniority 09/06
Biajew814@yahoo.com

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what part of Oregon?

Posts: 52 | Registered: 14 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in austin, tx with seniority 9/05. Can do a 3 way if someone wants to come here from Oregon or California. Jeffcasey7577@gmail.com

Posts: 37 | Registered: 26 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We haven't really started looking in Oregon so I am open.

Bailey Jew

Posts: 79 | Location: Concord, NC  | Registered: 27 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Eugene Or I have 20 years and an awesome route and boss let me know if your interested

Posts: 54 | Location: Eugene OR | Registered: 22 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nenelem:
Dorin are you a city carrier or a rural carrier?

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey
Fresno Cali very affordable traffic very lite spring 2018 would be great got 2yrs to retire so looking, t-6 routes are to die for OT if you want got brother in Greensboro this is the most, Affordable and best part of Cali.purchase new home model home for $250.000 Rudy 503 572-8758 if you want you can buy it.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 02 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello,

Maybe we can find someone that wants to do a 3 way. I am in Richmond, VA, looking to get to Charlotte. Seniority 09/1999

Posts: 10 | Registered: 07 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a city carrier in Northeast Ohio trying to get to Charlotte if anyone is interested in a three-way swap to Ohio.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 27 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post