Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Need Transfer ASAP to Buffalo New York Area, From Tampa Area Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Transfer ASAP to Buffalo New York Area, From Tampa Area Florida Login/Join

posted
Anyone interested email me and I'll give all the great details of my office and area.

Family reasons for the transfer ASAP..

mmccarley1@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mmccarley,

Posts: 11 | Registered: 25 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NEED YOUR EMAIL I'M FROM OHIO LET ME KNOW IF MIGHT BE INTERESTED. I KNOW IT'S NOT WHERE YOUR REQUESTING LET ME KNOW IF YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER AREA.

Posts: 42 | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JESS:
NEED YOUR EMAIL I'M FROM OHIO LET ME KNOW IF MIGHT BE INTERESTED. I KNOW IT'S NOT WHERE YOUR REQUESTING LET ME KNOW IF YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER AREA.

sorry in looking to get to ny

Posts: 11 | Registered: 25 September 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see that your looking to go to NY, but would you be interested in NJ. I am located in Lakewood, NJ..It's central NJ..it's near the Jersey Shore...I am trying to get to Orlando, but I see that someone from Orlando is trying to go to Tampa. We might be able to do a three way trade. My senority is 1/86. If you are interested my email is diffoot@optonline.net.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 04 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from manhattan ny. My email j2invest@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Location: NYC | Registered: 15 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a PTF living in Mohawk NY, I may be interested. Have been considering a move to FL for quite some time now and havent been able to figure what part of FL I want to move to. I am centrally located. About 20 miles East of Utica, NY and I am 3.5 hrs from Buffalo. Please give a detailed discription of the office and the area that you are in.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 23 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post