Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    I need Florida A.S.A.P.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need Florida A.S.A.P. Login/Join

posted
Hey, I'm a regular carrier from Cincinnati, seniority of 4/88, my office is mostly mounted. My wife has a medical condition that cold weather makes it nearly impossible for her to function. We are ready to go, property is sold, all we have to do is pack and hit the road. Cincinnati is a great place to raise a family, numerous activities all year long, professional sports, great univerisities, everything you could ask for.Contact me at pconneighton@aol.com, or 513-375-2656 Thanks for looking, Patrick

Posts: 35 | Registered: 06 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you coinsider South Texas very little cold weather here. Seguin Tx 30 minutes east of San Antonio....bjahnke@juno.com

Posts: 30 | Registered: 20 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No thanks, we have family in Fla. thanks anyway

Posts: 35 | Registered: 06 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can get you to FL if you can find a 3-way swap to get me to the Carolinas?

Posts: 113 | Registered: 27 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
call me 704 2225701

Posts: 21 | Registered: 15 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
I'm in Miami, Fl. Station right next to the beaches. Seniority 2/96. Great bidding station. Need to get to Charlotte if we can get a three way going... Veromusic4@yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OG1976:
I'm in Miami, Fl. Station right next to the beaches. Seniority 2/96. Great bidding station. Need to get to Charlotte if we can get a three way going... Veromusic4@yahoo.com

Posts: 215 | Location: South Florida Branch | Registered: 22 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post