Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    MESA, AZ TO FLORIDA ($10,000 CASH ON THE POT)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MESA, AZ TO FLORIDA ($10,000 CASH ON THE POT) Login/Join

posted
Mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to South or Suncoast, FL. I will also add $10,000 cash to make this happen by next year by this time. Just leave me your info and I will get back with you. I will be able to go to Florida ASAP also, I am open to make this mutual transfer done. Thank. Seniority date is 09/05 but with 25 years as a mail carrier.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: junior20,

Posts: 77 | Registered: 31 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Junior, I am waiting also for a answer before the clerk take over some of our jobs, we need to push this so hard to have this done soon. Good luck.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by junior20:
Mutual transfer from Mesa, AZ to South or Suncoast, FL. I will also add $10,000 cash to make this happen by next year by this time. Just leave me your info and I will get back with you. I will be able to go to Florida ASAP also, I am open to make this mutual transfer done. Thank. Seniority date is 09/05 but with 25 years as a mail carrier.

I increase $2,000.00 move for this mutual transfer to be done by next year before school start after summer, please let me know who is willing to help me to transfer.

posted Hide Post
Wow $10,000? I can quit my job if I transfer to Mesa.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 October 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, $10,000 in cash who help me to move to Florida (either two ways full $10,000 or three way half and half $5,000 & $5,000.) I want get this done by the summer of next year.

posted Hide Post
Hey Junior, still nothing. Same thing to me, it is so hard to move to Florida, good luck for you and your family. Chao.

Posts: 107 | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
if someone in FL would take IL, i'll give them $8000.00 of the $10,000.00 your offering.....I have almost 25 years of service as well....seniority date 12/87

Posts: 773 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may still be interested in the swap to Mesa . my email is Edwardh813@tmo.blackberry.net . I am the carrier from Tampa,Fl with seniority of 10/04 . I will not be able to make the move till about July of 2013 . Thanks .

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure, Edward, I will be able also make this transfer on that period of time between June and July. Just let me know by the beginning of next year if you are willing to make this mutual transfer happen. Thanks. I am going to be ready.

posted Hide Post
are you sure you dont work in contration camp or you work in pardise your office must getapo be bad or the route you delivery is bad

Posts: 17 | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well i might when do you want to do it in summer in june 12 for kissimmee ,fl post office let me know senority 03/99 my email is marinesnake@aol.com

posted Hide Post
well i think iam interesting if you are my office is kissimmee,fl senority 03/99 let me know if want more info email me marinesnake@aol.com 407-655-8582 mike

posted Hide Post
Junior , please email me as soon as possible . I have a few questions for you and want to know if you ar still interested in the swap . I am in Tampa, Fl seniority 10/04 email edwardh813@tampabay.rr.com !

Posts: 88 | Location: Tampa,fl | Registered: 09 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post