Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    Huntington Park, CA (15 minutes South of Downtown Los Angeles, CA) to Denver, CO.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Huntington Park, CA (15 minutes South of Downtown Los Angeles, CA) to Denver, CO..... Login/Join

posted
...(or any surrounding cities).

Huntington Park, CA is a small office of 28 routes. Only one zip code, which is 90255. 4 slots in vacation board, 5 on summer months. Great weather all year long. Most routes are park and loop. Close to many major freeways. Close to Downtown Los Angeles, where the Staples Center and the Convention Center are located. Will consider all options. Need to be close to family.

I have 7 years total: 2 years as a TE, 1 year as a CCA, and 4 years as a regular. Seniority is conversion date (05/2014). I am a current T-6.

Marck Lujan
E-mail: lopezmarka88@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 13 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump^

posted Hide Post
bump^

FYI. I’m real open to practically anywhere in CO. My phone # is (323) 909-0179. Thanks for reading.