Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Letter Carriers    From NYC to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From NYC to Florida Login/Join

posted
looking for a swap to St Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo, Pinellas
Seniority date 1/2014. I am Im in a very nice station nice routes. My route consist one business bldg and two residential closed by the station I have a senior man route. Anyone interested my email is amorie223@gmail.com

Daisy Espinosa

Posts: 7 | Registered: 05 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Daisy,

Where in NYC do you work? I think that my office in Seminole is good place to work but some of the other offices around the area are crazy. If you have any questions about working in our area or if you want to sell me on New York, you can give me a call. 267-355-2619. I'm not set on going to NYC but I did used to live there and I miss it. I can give you useful info about our area. Happy Holidays.

Posts: 2 | Location: Largo, FL | Registered: 01 December 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Alex, I work in Manhattan midtown area around the corner of Radio City Musical Hall and all very know Theaters and much more.

Daisy Espinosa

Posts: 7 | Registered: 05 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post